#153: portal: angular-adapter: simplified widget and controller naming + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#151: EventBus: fixed cycle count for zero subscribers
- #148: documentation: more detailed information on the event bus, link to api doc
- #146: documentation: improved the prerequisites in the
README.mdand writing style
- #143: documentation: fixed testing configuration example (
- #142: documentation: fixed task alias for development server (
- #144: EventBus: reject publishAndGatherReplies-promise after timeout + BREAKING CHANGE: see ticket for details
- #137: flow: warn on empty place
- #140: EventBus: make timeout configurable
- #126: testing:
axEventBusinjection available to widget controllers during testing
- #138: logging: the instance id is now generated by the log context and transmitted using an $http interceptor
- #134: storage: fixed storage in iOS Safari private browsing
#125: axLayout: emit AngularJS event when loaded + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#113: documentation: manual on tools
#122: testing: allow to inject dependencies + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#123: portal: preload widget assets on page load
- #117: portal: implemented a flow service that provides place urls usable as hyperlinks.
- #121: documentation: have README.md next steps point to manuals
- #118: performance: removed $timeout from axPageFade
- #120: portal: fixed flaky timestamp test
- #119: portal: fixed race condition in page loader
- #114: configuration: fixed mapping of deprecated fileListing entry.
- #97: documentation: manual on themes
- #112: documentation: removed colloquial style
- #108: documentation: unify code-snippet format, and some polish
- #109: documentation: added manual on providing controls
- #107: angular widget adapter: added widget specific event bus service.
- #106: documentation: fixed manuals, improved introduction in README.md
- #93: refactoring: extracted page related services into own files.
- #98: documentation: added manual on events and pub/sub
- #100: widget loader: added angular widget as default integration.
- #105: moved resumable timer handling from flow to timer.
- #104: configuration: deprecated configuration keys are no handled at one place.
- #101: documentation: use "«" rather than "<<" for backwards navigation links
- #76: documentation: widgets and activities
- #75: documentation: flow and places.
- #96: documentation: restructured existing documents and added stubs for missing ones.
- #95: documentation: wrote a motivational article for LaxarJS.
- #94: footprint: removed the outdated app stub in favor of grunt-init (see README.md)
- #38: documentation: pages and compositions.
- #91: portal: make sure that widget DOM is attached when linking
#90: documentation: secondary parts of any LaxarJS application + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#89: documentation: primary concepts of LaxarJS
- #84: storage: storing
undefinednow causes the entry to be removed
- #87: portal: Ensure anonymization of logged events.
- #86: logging: Added tests to ensure that string format compatible format strings using indexed placeholders are supported.
#85: utilities: Implemented support for value mapping functions in string.format. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#83: portal: provided a timestamp service with a mock that works with jasmine + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#81: added check for duplicate area definitions in layouts
#82: implemented directives axId and axFor + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#80: storage: Improved detection of WebStorage API for Internet Explorer
- #79: assert: details given as object are now serialized
- #77: flow: the log tag
PLCEwith the current place name is set after navigation
- #73: portal: fixed lookup of merged CSS file
- #69: portal: moved setting widget root element IDs to widget loader
- #68: fixed wrongly global assert in jshintrc.
- #67: re-added missing widget root element IDs.
- #65: fixed navigation being broken when parameter values were missing.
- #66: prevented endless navigation ping pong in flow controller
- #63: axVisibilityService: use scope.$id to identify handlers, not scope.id
- #62: fixed endless recursion on navigation when place and target have the same name.
#61: added first profiling tools for scope property watchers. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#60: tests: make sure PhantomJS is installed properly, before running spec tests.
#52: portal, testing: added visibility events and the
axVisibilityService+ NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#59: portal: fixed dangling comma in timer imports
- #58: portal, json: fixed copyright headers
- #57: portal: fixed double-navigation problem which can lead to skipping places
- #56: object: removed all direct calls of hasOwnProperty.
- #55: run_spec: disable loading the
- #54: testing: fixed broken testBed injection of $q and $timeout
- #50: performance: decoupled instantiation of widget controllers from their DOM
#49: added compatibility layer for JSON patch. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#48: Promises generated by the event bus are now scheduled by the event bus, not by AngularJS
- #51: Remove some obsolete NPM
- #47: Do not schedule another full event-bus tick while one is already being processed.
- #46: fixed misinterpretation of falsy required attribute in json schema converter.
- #45: i18n: adjusted localizer.format specs to changes from #43.
#43: string: added new function
string.formatas simpler replacement for
textlibrary. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#42: portal: added 'language-tag', 'topic-map' and 'localization' formats. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#40: portal: fixed 'flag-topic' pattern.
#39: portal: added JSON-schema formats 'topic', 'sub-topic' and 'flag-topic' to widget loader. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#37: improved browsing of existing api doc and fixed some syntactical errors.
- #36: jshintrc: disabled enforcement of dot notation for object property access.
#34: Enabled specification of widget features using JSON schema draft v4 notation. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#33: EventBus: added event object to the information sent to inspectors on deliver actions.
#31: Refactored JSON validator for better error messages and schema v4 support. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#32: Configuration: Consolidated and documented configuration options under docs/manuals/configuration.md + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#30: PageLoader: added missing check for duplicate composition ids.
- #27: Portal: Enhanced the portal event bus performance by not requiring a digest/render-cycle on each tick
- #28: Fixed null values in widget features within compositions being turned into empty objects.
- #29: PageLoader: composition features that are not configured do not result in undefined values for widget features.
- #25: Only the page relevant for the current place is loaded now.
#17: Testing: The testBed.setup method can now simulate default-events + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#26: Testing: Fixed the responseTransform option for http-mock
#22: FileResourceProvider: allow to embed files into listings + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#15: FileResourceProvider, PageLoader: Prevented duplicate (simultaneous) requests to file listings
#24: Widgets and compositions can now be disabled in pages. + NEW FEATURE: see ticket for details
#23: FileResourceProvider: Slashes are now correctly handled when checking a file for existence in a listing.
- #21: The file resource provider now normalizes its root path.
- #20: Fixed event bus inspectors not being notified on unsubscription.
- #14: Fixed navigation being broken after successive navigation to the current location.
- #13: The current place is now send as part of the didNavigate event.
- #12: Testing: Get the LaxarJS tests running in Karma again.
- #11: Testing: Handle
spec_runner.jsthat are not in a subdirectory of the RequireJS'
- #10: Testing: Loading controls during tests now works in Karma.
- #9: Update Bower from ~1.2.8 to ~1.3.3.
- #8: Fixed the cleanup mechanism for generated widget areas.
- #6: The Portal now initializes an i18n object on the application's
- #5: Testing: The run_spec-script (used to set up the spec tests) now loads controls declared in the widget.json
- #4: PageLoader: Added missing optional negation of generated topics and replacement of expressions in feature keys
- #3: Added url formatting for links in Readme.md
- #2: Fixed grunt-init step in Getting-Started docs
- #1: Added initial Getting-Started documentation